Haruki, Sawai & Inoue and the Tokyo Marunouchi Law Offices formed a partnership and together established The Haruki and Tokyo-Marunouchi Law Offices on May 8th, 2006.

  img/cap1.jpg  
The Tokyo Marunouchi Law Offices have more than sixty years of history.
 
In 1949, the firm started as the Shenoh Law Office for the purpose of practicing international business law.
 
In 1973, the firm changed its name to Sugimoto, Yanagawa & Okuyama. After the establishment of Sugimoto, Yanagawa & Okuyama, the firm shifted its focus to domestic business law.
 
In 1985, the firm changed its name to the Tokyo Marunouchi Law Offices.
 
The Tokyo Marunouchi Law Offices was noted for its expertise in various fields, including bankruptcy and corporate rehabilitation, broadcasting, information technology, and private finance initiatives, among others.
 
 img/cap2.jpg  
Hideshige Haruki and two other attorneys who had been practicing international business law at Braun Moriya Hoashi & Kubota established their own practice in 1997 at Ichiban-cho, Tokyo.
 
In 2004, Professor Monya joined the firm as of counsel.
 
Haruki, Sawai & Inoue earned a strong reputation in the fields of real estate securitization, finance, mergers and acquisitions, and contracts.